Monday 9 January 2012

application

today saw the return of my long standing fight with my much put upon computer. i spent much time diligently searching for jobs and trying to fill in the application forms, and although i did much to blame the internet connection, and then the site, it is probably my poor abused computer who is ultimately to blame. obviously as primary user of said computer it is not my fault.

having given up the application process (after checking closing dates - i still have time) i thought i would try to continue one of my crafty projects, which also unfortunately required the cooperation of my computer.

having suffered for several hours with the random windows time vortex whilst trying to simply transfer photos i have come to the conclusion that i might have to give it a good kicking, or alternately just reset it back to factory settings.

now where did that start up cd get to...

No comments:

Post a Comment